Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Words in the Week: April's theme is dreams...

For the month of April I'll post "Words in  the Week" that are focused on dreams.  Not necessarily the ones we find in our sleep, but the ones we hold in our hearts.  My dreams are what keep me going and cause me to strive to make them reality.  As I get older I sometimes think it might be easier for me to let some of my dreams slip away; I sometimes loose the innocence I once had of the simplicity it would take to make my innermost dreams for my life come true. Why not let that innocence back in?  Why not let inspiration take flight?  We are our dreams, I once believed.  Why not believe it again.

I hope these "Words in the Week" for April will help to keep you dreaming...

Make-believe colors the past with innocent distortion, and it swirls ahead of us in a thousand ways - in science, in politics, in every bold intention.  It is part of our collective lives, entwining our past and our future...a particularly rewarding aspect of life itself.  ~Shirley Temple Black
 
The dream was always running ahead of one.  To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.  ~Anais Nin 

No comments:

Post a Comment