Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A road trip

After trying to work out our schedules to take a short trip to get away from the snow, we finally just said we are going. Our summer is becoming filled, and since my husband’s busy time at work is during the warm months, if we don’t leave now we won’t be able to go until the snow comes back again.


The excitement of a map, an open road and now plans is refreshing. We try to fill up our time in minds. What to do with all of our freedom?


I have an overly ambitious stack of reading material, not to mention the free local papers I’ll pick up. My husband is better at just letting the day go where it leads. I want to capitalize on our time, he wants to enjoy it. And we have already begun to do both.

So, with the radio on and a new place to explore….here we go…

No comments:

Post a Comment